New HPC system available for use!

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:59:05 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New HPC system available for use!

Greetings CHTC users,

New HPC Cluster is Live

We are excited to announce that the new HPC cluster is live!

Users with existing HPC accounts can log into the new cluster at any time to access CHTC’s new execute nodes, new file system, new network, and new operating system/software modules.

There have been some changes made for the new cluster – please review our transition guide (https://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/uw-research-computing/hpc-transition-2023) and follow the recommended action items to transition and test your jobs on the new cluster.

These changes are also now reflected in our HPC user guides: https://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/uw-research-computing/guides.html#hpc

FAQ Sessions

We are hosting two FAQ sessions to go through needed transition steps and answer questions. These sessions will be offered:

As always, you can contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with questions or stop by our Zoom office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays with questions.

Happy Computing!

Your CHTC Team