Last day to complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:45:09 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Last day to complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey

Dear CHTC users,

Today (Friday, March 24th) is the last day to complete the CHTC 2023 planning survey and to provide your input on how you use our High Throughput and High Performance resources and how we can better support you with your computational goals.

This survey should take approximately 5 min to complete, and can be used to indicate your lab’s interest in purchasing compute resources.

Please contact the Facilitation Team at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Best,

The CHTC Facilitation Team