HTC interactive jobs not connecting; HPC all clear

Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 21:03:42 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTC interactive jobs not connecting; HPC all clear

Dear CHTC users,

This message contains information for both our HTC and HPC users.

HTC System: Interactive Jobs Not Connecting

Interactive jobs (jobs submitted with `condor_submit -i`) and SSHing to jobs (`condor_ssh_to_job`) are currently unable to connect to many execute points. We do not have an expected time that these features will be operational again. We will share updates as we have them.

HPC System: Maintenance Complete

The ongoing maintenance to our HPC system is complete. All nodes that were down due to the unexpected maintenance earlier this month are back up and accepting jobs.

Contact the Facilitation Team with questions at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

The CHTC Team

--

Rachel Lombardi

Research Computing Facilitator

OSG and PATh Facility

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison