Network outage affecting HTC system

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:41:29 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Network outage affecting HTC system

Dear CHTC users,

This message is for all users of our HTC system, including those using researcher-owned submit servers.

Researchers cannot log into any HTC submit server (excluding submit2.chtc.wisc.edu and submit3.chtc.wisc.edu) because of a network outage. Jobs already in the queue on any HTC submit server will not start and may be interrupted because of this issue.

We will send a follow-up email when it is possible to log in to the HTC submit servers again and when jobs resume matching.

Best,

CHTC Facilitation Team