Resolved: Network outage affecting HTC system

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:13:21 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Resolved: Network outage affecting HTC system

Dear CHTC users,

The network outage impacting HTC submit servers has been resolved.

Jobs may have been interrupted due to this outage, so we recommend users check on their jobs and results to ensure jobs complete as expected. Idle jobs in the queue will have resumed matching.

If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the facilitation team at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx or stop by one of our office hours, Tuesdays 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM or Thursdays 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM, online at go.wisc.edu/chtc-officehours.

Best,

The Facilitation Team

--

Rachel Lombardi

Research Computing Facilitator

OSG and PATh Facility

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison