submit-1 planned downtime this afternoon (Sept 25)

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 15:46:30 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: submit-1 planned downtime this afternoon (Sept 25)

Dear CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high throughput computing system who log into submit server submit1.chtc.wisc.edu.

Submit1 will be down this afternoon, starting at about 1:00 PM, for preventative hardware maintenance. Users with accounts on submit1 will not be able to log in, submit jobs or access files. Jobs that are already in the queue will remain in the queue and be restarted after the downtime, if necessary. We will notify this list when submit1 is back up after the maintenance.

If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the facilitation team at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

The Facilitation Team