Resolved: submit-1 planned downtime this afternoon (Sept 25)

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:19:12 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Resolved: submit-1 planned downtime this afternoon (Sept 25)

Dear CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high throughput computing system who log into submit server submit1.chtc.wisc.edu.

Maintenance for submit1 has concluded. You should now be able to use the submit server as usual.

If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the facilitation team at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx or stop by one of our office hours, Tuesdays 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM or Thursdays 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM, online at go.wisc.edu/chtc-officehours.

Best,

The Facilitation Team