New HTC Access Points are live!

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:10:48 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New HTC Access Points are live!

Dear CHTC users,

This message is only for users who used to log in to submit1.chtc.wisc.edu or submit2.chtc.wisc.edu to use our high-throughput computing (HTC) system.

Our new HTC access points are live! Login details are on our updated Log Into CHTC Resources page.

If you had an account on submit1, submit2, you should be able to log in to the new servers and see your files. Any jobs that did not complete before this morning’s outage will need to be resubmitted.

Contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any concerns. We will update the new CHTC status page if any issues come up post-transition that impact user jobs.

Best,

The CHTC team