[classad-users] eval method

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:52:09 -0500 (CDT)
From: Giuseppe Avellino <giuseppe.avellino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] eval method
I inserted in a RecordExpr some attributes.
One of these attributes is pippo with value DayTime() (pippo =
DayTime()). I'd like to know if it is possible to evaluate the function
call DayTime() to assign this value to pippo.
I know there are some ClassAd and Expr methods called eval. How can I
use one of this method to see the result of the DayTime() function call?
(I need what is assigned to pippo i.e. the value returned by DayTime()
not that pippo is equal to "DayTime()").
Thanx

Giuseppe
Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/