[classad-users] Condor classad Java Library Release 2.0

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:38:27 -0600 (CST)
From: Alessandro Maraschini <alessandro.maraschini@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] Condor classad Java Library Release 2.0
Hi all,
I had a look at the new released library and I found the following
methods in the RecordExpr clas:
- RecordExpr  insertAttribute(AttrName key, Expr expr)
- RecordExpr insertAttribute(String name, Expr expr)
- Expr removeAttribute(AttrName attr)
I was expecting to find:
- Expr removeAttribute(String attr)
Why is it missing? Has it been made on purpose ?
Sice I wrote a great amount of code using the latter method (implemented
by myself as you suggested me a few months ago) I would like to know wheter
it's going to be provided in the short term or I'll have to make a work-around
by myself. I know it's not such big effort but...

thank you,
Alessandro

BTW , this is the mail you wrote me:
       Re: [classad-users] how to remove