Re: [classad-users] Condor classad Java Library Release 2.0

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:06:58 -0600 (CST)
From: Marvin Solomon <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] Condor classad Java Library Release 2.0
Please note that release 2.0 of the Java ClassAd library is an alpha
release.  However, I just checked and the version available on the
Condor web page:

    ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/java/V2.0/classad.jar

does include the removeAttribute method:

    % javap -classpath classad.jar condor.classad.RecordExpr
    Compiled from RecordExpr.java
    public class condor.classad.RecordExpr extends condor.classad.Expr {
        public condor.classad.Expr removeAttribute(condor.classad.AttrName);
    }

You will also find it on line 129 of RecordExpr.java in the source distribution

    ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/java/V2.0/classad_java_src.tar.gz

(this link was broken, but I just fixed it).

You will also find documentation about it in

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/javadoc/V2.0/condor/classad/RecordExpr.html#removeAttribute(condor.classad.AttrName)

Perhaps you're looking at Version 1.1?  This version hasn't changed since
July 2002.

Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/