[classad-users] ClassAd Parser with quotes

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:50:36 -0500 (CDT)
From: Maraska <alessandro.maraschini@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] ClassAd Parser with quotes
Hi all,
I'm using the new c++ classad library   0.9.5 but I'm having
some problems while parsing quoted attributes:
for instance the following piece of code:
 ClassAdParser par ;
 string attr = "other.GlueCEStateStatus == \"Production\"";
 cout << par.ParseExpression(attr, true)  <<
endl ;
does work properly with the previous classad libraries whilest with
the newer one it returns NULL (i.e. it prints 0)
if I don't use the quote character, instead:
string attr = "other.GlueCEStateStatus == Production";
no problems arise.
Can you please check it? thank you very much in advance,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Maraschini

GRID R&D Group
Government and Institutions Division

DATAMAT S.p.A.
Via Laurentina, 760 -I- 00143 Rome - Italy
http://www.datamat.it
mailto:alessandro.maraschini@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +39 06 5027 4501
Fax:   +39 06 5027 2500