Re: [classad-users] ClassAd Transform?

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:54:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] ClassAd Transform?
I guess just the desire to implement when I had originally describe,
which was for a template service of sorts.

matt

On Jul 28, 2004, at 8:52 AM, Joe Nelson wrote:

Is there a quick method for evaluating a bunch of attributes and
plugging them into a new ClassAd? I am skimming the API and evaluation
(i.e. EvaluateAttr) always seems to result in a Value, which then has
to be inspected (i.e. find out if IsBooleanValue should be called or
if
IsClassAdValue should be called...) before it can be inserted into a
new ClassAd. is there a simpler way, such as an Insert call on ClassAd
that takes a Value instead of an ExprTree?
Out of curiosity, which specific classad transformation motivated this
question?
--Joe
Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/