Re: [classad-users] Bug related to keywords

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:15:30 -0500
From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] Bug related to keywords
At 04:36 PM 6/16/2005 -0500, Marvin Solomon wrote:
I prefer Swaroop's suggestion to modify the unparsing rules. The change to the
refman would be to change Section 3.3.1 to read
If the sequence conforms to the syntax of unquoted_name and is not a
++++++++++++
reserved word, the attribute name may be represented using either syntax.
and 3.3.3 to read
The canonical unparsing of an attribute name is simply the name itself if
it conforms to the syntax of unquoted_name in Table 4 and is not a reserved

    word.
    ++++

So just to clarify--if the name is quoted, then we can use the reserved words. Is that correct? I would like to get this into the C++ implementation this week, but I want to make sure I understand first.

Thanks,
-alain