[classad-users] How close is a match?

Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:26:25 +0530
From: "Imran Shaik" <imran.sk@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] How close is a match?
Hi,
 I want to know how many constraints(experssions in requirements attribute) match and how many doesnt when we perform classads matchmaking.
 Suppose requirements= (exprA) and (exprB) and (exprC) and (exprD)
 I want to know how many were true and how many were false, though not exactly which failed and which succeeded. I want to calculate the closeness of a match.

 Does Clasads provide any function to know that ? If not can anyone suggest how to proceed using ClassAds?

Thanks in advance,

Yours,
Imran.

"A PERSON WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKE  NEVER TRIED ANYTHING NEW!"