Re: [classad-users] (no subject)

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 08:10:47 -0700
From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] (no subject)
Hi Somnuk,

On Aug 1, 2008, at 11:46 AM, Somnuk Wongkhan wrote:
I am a new to ClassAd. I am trying to
use ClassAd with Java. I was wondering if there
is any example available that explains how
to build ClassAd instances that describe
resources and requests and how to use the
match methods. So far I've been reading the
API documentation but I've not been lucky.

Beyond the API documentation, there isn't much documentation on use of the Java implementation, sorry!

The most we have is the condor/classad/tests directory, which is code that tests ClassAds. It's a long ways from documentation, but it will give you some idea of how it works.

The C++ implementation is better documented:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/c++tut.html

-alain