[classad-users] Usage of ClassAd

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:38:47 +0200
From: "Viet Pham Hoang" <bellerophonsoldier@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] Usage of ClassAd
Hello,

I'm current writing some auto-submission program for our administration of condor. However, I could not find a way to retrieve the status of machines in Condor pool using the C++ library provided, as if it is done with condor_status -l command.

Could you please advice on the class and functions I should investigate for this purpose. Moreover, I would also like to understand the nature of this method, in which case whether it reads some log files, or does it query some processes (such as condor_collector) or even all the machines in the Condor pool for this information, because sometimes when I use condor_status, it really takes long time before printing something out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Viet.