[classad-users] compiling test_classads.cpp

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:11:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leland Hovey <lhovey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] compiling test_classads.cpp
My current objective is to compile and link "test_classads.cpp".  I've
found the file IMakefile located in the directory "condor_classads.V6",
but I didn't find a Makefile.  So, what I did was run the following
command line:
g++ -I. -I../condor_includes -o test_classads test_classads.cpp

This didn't work correctly (the output is below).  Could someone pls
inform me about what builds the makefile or what is the "g++" command.

thx.,
LH