Re: [Gems-users] variable latency

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:37:01 -0500
From: Nauman Rafique <nrafique@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] variable latency
Nazanin,
I have done very similar to what you are trying to do, though my set up had to
be a little bit more complicated because of the requirements of my project.
As you might already know, the cache stuff is all generated from SLICC. You have
to go to the <protocal_name>-dir.sm file, define your module there and whenever
the request is sent down, call your function to find the latency. All that has
to be done in SLICC.
If you explore the SLICC code a little bit, you will find examples of how
external functions are called in SLICC.

--
Nauman