Re: [Gems-users] Flush back L2 Cache

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:55:06 -0600
From: "Min Xu (Hsu)" <xu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Flush back L2 Cache
Weihang,

Maybe you are talking about "write-back" a dirty cache line from L1
to L2. By my understanding to Ruby, Ruby doesn't keep track of data
by default. So there is no actual data write-back. If you are interested
in simulating the timing of the write-back, the best way would be
modifying the protocol specification, which is written in SLICC.

Can you be more specific about the question?

Thanks!

-Min