Re: [Gems-users] SLICC/ruby questions

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:54:49 -0400
From: Sean Leventhal <sleventh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] SLICC/ruby questions
Mike Marty wrote:

A  hopefully quick questions about SLICC, ruby and their interface:

Where are changes to the cache state made?  It looks like it should be
happening in Sequencer::hitCallback, but I cannot figure out how that
affects the contents of the various levels of cache.

Each SLICC controller must have a setState() function defined in the .sm file. This is automatically called by SLICC-generated controllers whenever a transition occurs.

Does this answer your question?