[Gems-users] Turning Debugging on in RUBY

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:18:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Sean Ryan Leventhal <sleventh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Turning Debugging on in RUBY
The instructions in the README, and on your webpage indicate that I should change the OPT_FLAGS variable in the Makefile, but none is present. When I change only the -DRUBY-DEBUG=true line (to true), I get the following error in simics:

simics> load-module ruby successful installation of the ruby timing model. simics> ruby0.debug-output-file debug.out attribute 'debug-output-file' in object 'ruby0' ()

Ignoring this I can still initialize ruby, but no debug information is produced.

What could I be doing wrong?