RE: [Gems-users] Problem when compile MOESI_CMP_token

Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:11:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Gems-users] Problem when compile MOESI_CMP_token
I've posted a generated SLICC parser, $GEMS_ROOT/generated/parser.c, in
the following locations for those who need a workaround for the "parser
underflow" problem on certain systems:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/distribute/parser.c
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/distribute/parser.h

Certainly *not* a good workaround if you need to modify SLICC to suit your
purposes.

Unfortunately we haven't seen this problem on our Linux systems even
though we use the same version of Bison.

--Mike