Re: [Gems-users] regarding cmp configuration

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:08:31 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] regarding cmp configuration
It looks like you are loading a checkpoint for 32-processors, but Ruby is
configured for 16 processors??

You can use the PT_TO_PT topology to create CMP networks for any number of
processors.  Otherwise create a network file in
ruby/network/simple/Network_Files.  You can base one off of the others by
removing components and links where needed.

--Mike