Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Compiling

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 05:45:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alaa Alameldeen <alaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Compiling
Are you trying to boot a simulated machine using a Solaris 9 disk image?
How many processors are there in the simulated machine? What is the
size of the Simics process in memory? Is it bigger than 1 GB? This process
usually doesn't take that long if the simulated machine has 1-4
processors, but it takes much longer for bigger configurations, especially
if you don't have enough memory.

-Alaa