[Gems-users] timing simulation for a subset of processors

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:30:13 -0500
From: Nauman Rafique <nrafique@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] timing simulation for a subset of processors
I have a checkpoint in which I want to do timing simulation for only a subset of
processors. For the rest of them, I want to do only functional simulation. I
have done it in ruby by attaching ruby as timing model for only the processors I
am interested in. I am not quite sure what would be the best way to do that for
Opal.
Anybody tried something like this before?

Thanks.
--
Nauman