Re: [Gems-users] Regd using externally declared enumerations in the slicc files

Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:18:50 +0100 (BST)
From: Brinda Ganesh <brinda_ganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Regd using externally declared enumerations in the slicc files
Thanks Mike. I used the enumeration that i declared in
the slicc file in my external module as you suggested
and included the generated .h file in my module :-).

On another note - is there any way for me to regularly
schedule a call to my external module every cycle from
the ruby main event scheduler.

Thanks
Brinda