Re: [Gems-users] Access CacheMemory object inside the .sm file

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:24:09 -0500
From: <adash@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Access CacheMemory object inside the .sm file
I already have added the functions to the
external_type(CacheMemory), however I still have the same
error during make and not able to access it inside the
following code snippet of the .sm file

// Address Network
  in_port(addressNetwork_in, AddressMsg, addressToCache) {
    if (addressNetwork_in.isReady()) {
      peek(addressNetwork_in, AddressMsg) {

Thanks,
AD