[Gems-users] How to automatically report stat at the end of an application?

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:52:03 -0600
From: Liqun Cheng <liqun.cheng@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to automatically report stat at the end of an application?
Hi there,

I want to report the parallel execution time of a splash2 benchmark. The default working set is quite small, which only takes a couple seconds on the simics. In the quickstart step 10, I was told to "Press Control-C to interrupt the simulation"  before dumping any statistics. But, is there a way to let gems automatically report stat at the end of an application?

Another question is how I can reset the statistic at the beginning of the parallel section?

thanks a lot!
Legion