[Gems-users] Error in installing Solaris10 on simics

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:25:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Hui Wang <hui.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Error in installing Solaris10 on simics
We have already load ruby and opal module into simics. Now we are
installing the OS of Solaris10 onto it. The CD1 is smoothly installed,
but when we continue the second CD, it reports errors below:

ERROR: is_label_valid: disk-label: Bad magic number in disk label

Can't open disk label package
ERROR: Can't open boot-device
NOTICE: obp_main: Extended diagnostics are now switched on.
.

It is stuck at this point. We are wondering if it is caused by SUN OS
itself,  or our disk space limit, or related to GEMS.

Thanks.

Hui