Re: [Gems-users] Error in installing Solaris10 on simics

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:56:40 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error in installing Solaris10 on simics
You shouldn't have Ruby or Opal loaded when you are setting up the
software on your target machine.

Set up the software and create a checkpoint at the point where you wish to
simulate with more timing fidelity.  Then load ruby and opal.

If you are having issues with installing the OS with Simics, you should
use the Simics forum for help at www.simics.net

--Mike