Re: [Gems-users] where messages are actually moved?

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:43:05 -0600
From: Liqun Cheng <liqun.cheng@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] where messages are actually moved?
What's the definition of switch latency, does it also include the latency of interconnect (wires)? For example, considering a message from L1a -> Switch 1 -> L1b. Switch latency is the latency from Switch1's inport to its outport, or the latency from L1a's outbuffer to L1b's inbuffer?

Thanks!
Legion