Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby': Module 'ruby' not found

Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:15:44 -0500
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Error loading module 'ruby': Module 'ruby' not found
Try removing the simics/x86-linux/lib/modules.cache file

Dave wrote:

Hello,

I've booted solaris 10 on sarek, and then written a checkpoint (after_boot.conf). Then, I've loaded the checkpoint and configured simics for ruby. But I've got the "Error loading module 'ruby': Module 'ruby' not found" error. What could be the problem? Please help. Thank you.

Dave