[Gems-users] GETS Misses

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:02:40 -0500
From: <adash@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] GETS Misses
Hello,

I am working on a 4 processor system with
MOSI_SMP_bcast_1level-cache protocol. Most of my functions
are initialized and defined inside CacheMemory.h file and
called inside the *.sm file. I am interested in writing such
as function which will do the following…..

Suppose I have 100 read misses(GETS) generated by processor
0, how do I find out the number of hits for these 100 misses
inside other processors.

Lets say for  the above 100 misses in Proc 0, there are 40
hits in Proc1 for those addresses, 40 hits in Proc 2 and 20
hits in Proc 3(40+40+20 =100). These 40, 40 and 20 is what I
am interested to find out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
AD