Re: [Gems-users] gems/simics configuration problem

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:21:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Dave <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] gems/simics configuration problem
Thanks a lot! It configured without an error.
Dave

Bilal Zafar <bzafar@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave,
Here's the solution to your problem -- take from simic forums:

https://www.simics.net/mwf/topic_show.pl?pid=39957&hl=gcc%204&hlm=phrase
#39957

Add the following lines to [simics]/scripts/cctype.sh, right after the
gcc3 check:

# treat gcc4 as gcc3 for now
$COMPILER -dumpversion 2>&1 | egrep "^[A-Za-z-]*4\." >/dev/null

if [ "$?" = "0" ] ; then
echo "gcc3" ; exit
fi