Re: [Gems-users] counting number of hits and misses

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:14:03 -0500
From: Nauman Rafique <nrafique@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] counting number of hits and misses
I thought the per processor L2 misses are already printed, at least for the
protocols that I am using.
"misses_per_thousand_instructions: " has a total number, as well as, per
processor number.

Here is the part from MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory-L2cache.sm that is profiling.
It passes processor number as the node id.
      profile_L2Cache_miss(convertToGenericType(in_msg.Type),
in_msg.AccessMode, MessageSizeTypeToInt(in_msg.MessageSize), i\
n_msg.Prefetch, L1CacheMachIDToProcessorNum(in_msg.RequestorMachId));

Please correct me if I am missing something.

Thanks.
--
Nauman