Re: [Gems-users] simulating a 4 cpu CMP with dnuca protocol with gems

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:15:44 -0600 (CST)
From: Bradford Beckmann <beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] simulating a 4 cpu CMP with dnuca protocol with gems
Alessandro,

The biggest change you'll need to make is correlating the L2 bank mapping
functions to your new file specified network.  In particular what are the
local and remote banks for each processor.  I recommended trying to fully
understand how these mapping function work with the 8 processor DNUCA
network before trying to implement your 4 processor mapping functions and
network design.

Other than that, I don't suspect you'll run into any major problems.
However, I haven't done it myself.  So there may be other subtle issues as
well.

Brad