[Gems-users] Error on load of Ruby when using gen-scripts

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:57:34 -0600
From: "Mark Gebhart" <mgebhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Error on load of Ruby when using gen-scripts
Hi,

I get the following error when I try and use a script made from
gen-scripts to run a job.  The strange thing is that it works just
fine when I run the same commands that the script appears to execute
by hand and in that case "load-module ruby" works correctly.  Does
anyone know why I would see this?  I have verified that I only have
one copy of ruby.so lying around so I know that both methods are using
the same ruby.so.

Thanks,
Mark

### Executing "load-module ruby"
Error loading module 'ruby': Failed to load module 'ruby'
('/var/local/mgebhart/GEMS/simics_3_workspace/x86-linux/lib/ruby.so'):
"symbol _ZNSt15basic_streambufIcSt11char_traitsIcEE7seekposESt4fposI11__mbstate_tESt13_Ios_Openmode,
version GLIBCPP_3.2 not defined in file libstdc++.so.5 with link time
reference"
Command aborted