Re: [Gems-users] ruby results

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:53:10 -0800 (PST)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] ruby results
Thanks for your help. I commented out my changes in
operate memory function, so it's exactly the same as
the original and put a printf in observe memory
function. This way I should get a lot of printf output
on Simics screen, right? But I get none. Where else
could be the problem? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

[classmemory-space]===============================================

> >> does