Re: [Gems-users] Tester.exec

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:38:22 -0500
From: "Mike Marty" <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Tester.exec
You can write tester drivers that do whatever you want to do.

By default, the random tester is instantiated in System.C. You can have other tester drivers, such as the SyntheticDriver, instantiated here instead.

--Mike

Hi all. I am using tester.exec and I have a question about it: is
there a way to force the tester to begin to process a memory reference
in trace-file at a specific simulation-time? If it is possible, what
should I change in tester (or tracer) source code?

Sorry to be a nuisance.
Thank you very much.