[Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:22:05 -0500 (CDT)
From: Yuho Jin <yuho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Ruby module loading failed
Hello,

I just started to run Simics-3.0.17 and GEMS 1.3 together.

I successfully installed Solaris 9 on abisko (Sun Serengeti)
configuration and compiled Ruby for MOESI_CMP_directory protocol.
However, when I tried to load the ruby module, it was failed with
this message.

simics> read-configuration ../../abisko-1p
simics> load-module ruby

/***************************************************************************\
<
> This message is part of the normal compilation process.
<

\***************************************************************************/
simics>

The followings are software versions or names I used.
simics-3.0.17
GEMS 1.3
abisko (Sun Serengeti)
Ruby MOESI_CMP_directory protocol