Re: [Gems-users] Is there any power model for GEMS?

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:41:40 -0500 (CDT)
From: Luke Yen <lyen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Is there any power model for GEMS?
Hi Ruibin:

   I myself have in the past integrated the Wattch power model into
Opal.  I did not have the time to integrate an interconnect power model
(for example Orion) into Ruby.  Another model that might be of interest
to you is the Hotspot thermal model from Virginia.

   We do not have anything within GEMS itself that collects power/energy measurements,
and I don't believe we are planning on releasing anything to do this in the future.

  Luke