[Gems-users] create checkpoint error

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:44:32 +0800
From: "wangzuo" <qiushui@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] create checkpoint error
gems-users,您好!

I follow the instruction bye GEMS doc (have installed solaris on platinum disk and compiled the apache on sparc platform) to create checkpoint. But there is such error showed as follow.

[root@localhost checkpoints]# ./workload-check-create.sh 4 4096 apache
Checking out a license... done: commercial license.

  +----------------+    Copyright 1998-2005 by Virtutech, All Rights Reserved
  |   Virtutech    |    Version: simics-2.2.19
  |     Simics     |    Compiled: Tue Aug 16 20:22:30 CEST 2005
  +----------------+
    www.simics.com      "Virtutech" and "Simics" are trademarks of Virtutech AB

Type 'copyright' for details on copyright.
Type 'license' for details on warranty, copying, etc.
Type 'readme' for further information about this version.
Type 'help help' for info on the on-line documentation.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/qiushui/GEMS/checkpoints/simics_scripts/apache_build.py", line 13,
 in ?
    from mfacet import *
ImportError: No module named mfacet
Failed executing Python file:  PyRun_File() failed
[/home/qiushui/GEMS/checkpoints/simics_scripts/start_workload.simics:24] the com
mand did not complete properly; interrupting script

I find such lines in apache_build.py:
"#sys.path.append("../../../condor/gen-scripts")
#from mfacet import * "

I can not find condor directory in released GEMS. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

        致
礼!

        wangzuo
        qiushui@xxxxxxxxxx