[Gems-users] How to add new header file in ruby?

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:14:34 -0500
From: Hemayet Hossain <hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to add new header file in ruby?
Hi Everybody,
I am trying to add some functionalities in L1 cache controller. Those functionalities are written in a separate header file (like CacheMemory.h)under ruby/system directory and trying to access those functionalities from *L1cache.sm file. I cannot compile .sm file as there is no rule to make that header file.

Can you tell me where to add the that header file so that the .sm file compiles fine and access those functionalities?

Thanks.
Hemayet