Re: [Gems-users] How to add new header file in ruby?

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:36:10 -0500
From: Hemayet Hossain <hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] How to add new header file in ruby?
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I tried by defining external type in *-L1cache.sm as parallel to CacheMemory. Is it not the same if I add external type in RubySlicc_Types.sm?

I will also try by putting in RubySlicc_Types.sm.
Thanks,
Hemayet

Mike Marty wrote:
Try adding your new type to RubySlicc_Types.sm

--Mike

Hi Everybody,
I am trying to add some functionalities in L1 cache controller. Those
functionalities are written in a separate header file (like CacheMemory.h)under ruby/system
directory and trying to access those functionalities from *L1cache.sm
file. I cannot compile .sm file as there is no rule to make that header file.

Can you tell me where to add the that header file so that the .sm file compiles
fine and access those functionalities?

Thanks.
Hemayet