Re: [Gems-users] Announcing GEMS 1.4

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:52:54 -0800 (PST)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Announcing GEMS 1.4
Hello,

I have a few of questions regarding
MESI_SCMP_tiledL2bank_directory protocol. How many
tiles are there? How can we configure the number of
tiles? As L2s are are used as directories, I
understand there is no other "main memory". Am I
right? Are the L2s private or shared? If you have
already documented this information on the web site,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave