Re: [Gems-users] "* ERROR: object 'ruby0' has no queue associated"

Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:34:43 -0500
From: Shougata Ghosh <shougata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] "* ERROR: object 'ruby0' has no queue associated"
Hi Dan
I am using simics 2.2.19. Actually I did add the simics API SIM_cycle_count(). I wanted to get simics cycle from inside ruby. I made changes in the following files:

in GEMS/ruby/simics/interface.h:
   long SIMICS_get_cycles (int cpuNumber);

in GEMS/ruby/simics/interface.C:
   long SIMICS_get_cycles (int cpuNumber) {
conf_object_t* proc_ptr = (conf_object_t *) SIM_proc_no_2_ptr(cpuNumber);
       return (long) SIM_cycle_count (proc_ptr);
   }

in GEMS/ruby/simics/simics_api_dummy.c:
   cycles_t SIM_cycle_count (conf_object_t* obj) { assert(0); return 0; };
Am I missing something here? Do I need to make changes in other places as well?
And thanks again for such quick replies.
shougata