Re: [Gems-users] sequencer request at time 1

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:56:30 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] sequencer request at time 1
That is a good approach, but you probably didn't correctly modify the MOESI_CMP_directory-L1cache.sm to account for two different CacheMemory objects. See how the SMP protocols do it (i.e., MOESI_SMP_directory-cache.sm)

--Mike

Hi,

I have renamed the L2 cache controller of
MOESI_CMP_directory as L3 cache and created a combined
L1/L2 cache controller to have private L1 and L2
caches. I'm not sure if I have successfully done all
the necessary changes though. I get a sequencer
deadlock error at time 50001, which means the request
was made at time 1 (deadlock threashold=50000). What
is the first request made by the sequencer? What could
the problem be related to? The network configuration?
The message buffers?

Thank you.

Dave