Re: [Gems-users] sequencer request at time 1

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] sequencer request at time 1
The debug output shows the request at time 1 as a GETS
request which should go from L1 cache to L3 cache. In
the GETS action, the L1 cache is mapped to the
corresponding L3 cache bank, and the message is sent
to the destination. But I don't see any activity in
the L3 cache port.  I didn't change the virtual
network numbers, so the connections between the
controllers should be fine. What could be the reason
that the L3 cache controller doesn't do anything?

Thanks,

Dave