Re: [Gems-users] debugging network

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:40:07 -0500
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] debugging network

Dave Z. wrote:
When I comment it out, the debug output does not show
anything for  RequestorMachine. Would it cause any
trouble?

RequestorMachine is an unnecessary field. It is blank because it wasn't filled in. This entire field can be removed.
Also, I see a transition from I->IS due to issueGETS
in L1Cache, but the destination does not seem to
receive the message. How can I debug this issue?
Check the Destination field of the message. Is it going to the right MachineType? There are mapping fns in RubySlicc_ComponentMapping

--Mike